*MUST BE MEASURED BY GRAMS ON A DIGITAL SCALE found here.
Resin Rockers 3:1 is a resin for the more experienced resin artist.
3:1 Quick Set Premium Artist Resin
Advanced Air Release Formula
- Eliminate Microbubbles
- FDA Compliant Food Safe
- Crystal Clear Super Gloss Finish
- Self-leveling & No Shrinking
- 100% VOC-FREE & Low Odor
- High UV Resistance
- Rock Hard Cure Within 8-10 Hours
- Easy to Mix in Color / Pigment
- Formulated for Strength
What's in the Resin & Hardener Kits?
• 1 Bottle of Resin (A) - 12 fl. oz. (360ml.)
• 1 Bottle of Hardener (B) - 4 fl. oz. (120ml.)
- Best results obtained when working at a constant temperature of 75°-85°F, in a clean, dust-free environment with low humidity.
- Bathe your resin and hardener in warm water for at least 15 minutes prior to use.
- Measure 3 parts of A and 1 part B using a digital scale, measuring by the gram.
- Mix thoroughly for 3 minutes, scraping sides of the container as you mix.
- Pour into a new, clean container and mix again.
- Pour mixture over surface or into mold, only pouring up to ¼” thick.
- Use a heat source for a short time to remove bubbles.
- Pour second layer when first is slightly sticky. Remove bubbles again.
- Piece will begin to feel hard within 15-30 minutes, with a full workability to cure at 8-10 hours.
- Allow up to 2-3 days for a full cure, depending on the temperature of your work area.
Pro-Tip: Inclusions need to be bonded to the surface with another epoxy or craft adhesive. If coating wood, bond with Resin Rockers 2:1 to seal the surface from moisture and air first.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Harmful if swallowed; corrosive.
- Toxic to aquatic life with long-lasting effects.
PREVENTION: DO NOT EAT, SMOKE, OR DRINK DURING USE. IF IN EYES: RINSE CAUTIOUSLY WITH WATER FOR SEVERAL MINUTES. IF IRRITATION PERSISTS, SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION/ADVICE. IF ON SKIN: WASH THOROUGHLY WITH SOAP AND WATER. IF SWALLOWED: CALL POISON CONTROL CENTER OR DOCTOR FOR MEDICAL ADVICE.
WEAR PPE: NITRILE GLOVES, EYEWEAR, & A RESPIRATOR MASK RECOMMENDED. PLEASE WORK IN A WELL-VENTILATED AREA.
Can you use this on tumblers?
Yes, but it is a very watery, thin mixture. We recommend a thicker epoxy for tumblers. It is best for casting.