PLEASE READ: Your safety is our #1 priority so it is important you follow all precautions. This goes with any brand of UV Resin.
- Age recommendation for use is 15+
- Wear nitrile gloves to protect the skin in case of an allergy
- Wear a mask if you have respiratory sensitivity. All brands of UV Resin can let off fumes when it first starts to cure. It is the chemical reaction that occurs when the UV light penetrates the resin itself. We always recommend safety precautions with any chemical product.
- Work in a well-ventilated area
Introducing Resin Rockers Soft Coat UV Resin! Formulated to topcoat stickers, flexible material, and cast plugs for snow globe tumbler holes.
FAQs and Tips:
- WORKS BEST WITH 36-54W UV MAGICCURE ™️LED LAMP
- CASTING - CAST INTO RESIN ROCKERS PLUG MOLD. CURE FOR 60 SECONDS ON BOTH SIDES. GENTLY PRESS PLUG INTO A 5/16" or 1/4" HOLE
- LAYER RESIN ROCKERS ORIGINAL FORMULA UV RESIN ON TOP TO SEAL OVER PLUG AND CURE. THEN POUR FINAL LAYER OF ORIGINAL FORMULA TO FILL BOTTOM OF TUMBLER COMPLETELY
- COATING - APPLY LAYER ON SURFACE AND REST 5 MIN. USE HEAT TO ELIMINATE BUBBLES. CURE FOR 120 SECONDS.
- STORE BOTTLE OUT OF DIRECT SUNLIGHT AND IN A COOL PLACE
Size: 100g bottle or 10g trial size
Questions? Need help? Our support team will respond within 24 hours: firstname.lastname@example.org